Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
PARENTS AND SPECTATORS
The Parent and Spectator shall support the players, coaches, umpires and league officials.
Parents and Spectators agree as follows:
- Parents and Spectators will be positive role models.
- Parents and Spectators will display and instill in their children and team members the principals of good sportsmanship and team play.
- Parents and Spectators will do their best to provide the players a positive experience.
- Parents will make certain that their children show respect for all other players, coaches, official and spectators.
- Parents and Spectators will not ridicule or demean players, coaches or umpires.
- Parents will avoid abusive or inappropriate language towards anyone both on and off the field.
- Parents and Spectators will be drug and alcohol free while at any CBS Minor Softball athletic event. Parents and Spectators will treat all players, coaches and umpires fairly and with respect. Parents and Spectators will not question an umpire’s call.
- Parents and Spectators will respect the opponent and avoid any confrontation with opposing players, spectators or coaches.
- Parents will respect the coaches decisions related to the batting order, fielding, warm-up drills, etc…
The CBS Minor Softball Association Executive reserves the right to remove any parent or spectator from the CBS Minor Softball field(s) for violation of the above stated Code of Conduct for Parents and Spectators.